looking for a good packer?
Aspack is easier to defeat, Asprotect is much harder, it has checksum protection, debugger detection, time-limit features. Recently, they have also released Asprotect SKE Edition.
What is ASProtect?
ASProtect is the system of software protection of applications, designed for quick implementation of application protection functions, especially targeted for software developers. ASProtect is designed for such specific tasks as working with registration keys and creation of evaluation and trial application versions.
- compression of the application
- encryption of the application
- counteraction to dumping application memory using tools like ProcDump.
- application integrity check
- counteraction to debuggers and disassemblers
- counteraction to memory patching
- API for interaction between application and protection routines
- keeping of the database and checkup of “stolen” (illegal) registration keys
- possibility to create evaluation (trial) versions, that limit application functions based on evaluation time and the number of runs left
- expose nag-screens
- generating of registration keys, based on the specific computer system.
- full Windows 95/NT4.0/98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista compatibility. Protected applications are also compatible with Windows 7